Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

RED POX


Wondering why this post is titled as such. Weeeeell, let me give you a brief explanation: the ensemble is infused with just pops of red, just like chicken pox! Naaaaah, lame explanation. Hahaha! 

If you have been reading this blog, you would be aware of all these pieces. I have worn them for a number of times already and they're all still alive and kicking until now. Just goes to show, how you should not waste a good piece of clothing; remember: REUSE, REDUCE, & RECYCLE!!! 

Seeing this ensemble, what can you think of? Chickenpox? :> Kidding! When I combined these pieces together, the first thing I thought of were those mean popular girls in school back in the 90s. You know, with that skirt and those shoes? And maybe the sunglasses too. Just crop my smiling face, and you'll see it!... So can you? Hahaha! Okay, maybe not. But hey, that was my peg for the day and I think it worked out fine. What do you think? ;)

Remember, when in doubt of what to wear, just think of a character you want to portray. Be that person for a day, through your clothes, but always stay true to your style. Cause you are not you without your unique persona!

What do you think of my look?

No comments:

Post a Comment