Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE BEE'S KNEES

Oh how I have missed blogging! It has been almost 3 months since the last post, and I blame college!!! It was hell of a journey for us - looooong tests, assignments, term papers, formal reports, oral reports, final exams, and of course, my Goliath: THESIS!!! But as small as I may be as David, I was able to conquer the gigantic monster of my sleepless nights and constant anxiousness!!! HELL YEEEAAAAH!!!!!!! Together with my thesis mates - Atienza et al, 2014. Hahahaha! Kidding. Shout out to my loving COMT group, Sharlyn Mae T. Guevan, John Christopher L. Gardiola, and Moses Aaron C. Iglesias. I love you guysss!!! 

And as unbelievable as it may be, four years have already passed and I am now a candidate for graduation, together with my ever so loving block, 4Biology-5! No words can express how much I love these people. They were my smiles within my four years of struggle, and I am so very thankful (really really really REALLY thankful) to have met these wonderful boys and girls. But now, though it hurts, it's time to say goodbye. I will truly miss each one of you! Promise we'll see each other annually, okay? Even if I have to organize it and grab each one of you by the legs to attend, I will do it! Just so we can relive the beautiful four years we have had together. Congratulations to us Bio5 2014!!! 

What better way to celebrate this momentous event than with a graduation ball! Where the theme was the 1920s era based on the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel-turned-movie, The Great Gatsby!!! I was not just excited to get all dolled up, but also because my life-long dream of breathing life into one of my designs has finally came true!!!! Yes, what I wore to the ball was designed by no other than meeeee, Lyka Atienza! Which was well made by Undernourished Manila. Thank you so much, ms. Mary Rose Bergantinos! I love love love this dress and I hope you would like it too! Comment below what you think of MY design. (Isn't it obvious I'm very ecstatic about it hihi!). 

 This is the original sketch. Please don't judge how I drew this because I am not an artist and I don't have the talent for it. :( There were a few modifications (given my non-modelesque body type and my conservative mother hahaha!) but all in all, I'm very happy with the outcome! :)


And of course, a few selfies here and there. I warn you of my awkward smiles. :| 



Don't mind me. I'm just looking at the green light Jay Gatsby used to look at from his castle. :">


What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment