Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

BRAZEN AND BARE


The weather app on my phone says we are currently experiencing 31 degress of heat in Manila; and as I scroll down to check the temperature of the coming days... to my horror, each day is just going to get hotter and hotter!!! Oh summer, I love you but I think you have to take it cool. 

What better way is there to celebrate summer (and to compensate for the boiling heat) than wearing your hat of brazen and baring your sun-kissed skin! Summer is the time to be adventurous - challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone! Say highlighting your hair with flashing hot pink, or donning an ocean blue lip, or it could be as simple as exposing your tummy for the whole world to see. Hahaha! Life is too short to stay safe all the time. As my dad would always tell me "the brave die young, but the cautious never lived at all"

The bare tummy has taken home the bacon, don't you think? (noooo, I didn't mean I looked like I ate a pound of bacon, if that's what you're thinking) It has defined the wardrobe. Everything else is simple and sleek, no big accessories or drastic prints needed for someone to notice you in this kind of outfit. You'll look fresh, simple, and most of all, fun! You'd want to be dubbed as fun especially this season. 

So go ahead enjoy summer! Don't be afraid of being brazen and baring out the true-exciting-you! 

What do you think of my look? 




No comments:

Post a Comment