Pages

Saturday, May 03, 2014

FRINGE BLUES


Fringes, in different patterns and in whatever color, are all the rage this season! And who could blame human kind? They're just too darn cute and fun!!! Luckily, I got mine in December from my college blockmate, Althea Fontz! She gave it as a gift for our christmas party (which was, of course, stated under my wish list hahaha!) Thanks Thea!!! 

I love how monotoned this outfit is: from the flash lens aviators from Ray Ban, to the fringe bikini from Eazy Fashion, to the denim shorts I got from Bubble Drop (Taiwan), until to the very tip of my toes! It's all different shades of blue. And of course, I had to add a fresh ounce of white to finish it off. I just love the color white because it instantly makes one look fresh and appealing to the eyes, that's why white is my go-to color! When in doubt, look for something white! How about you? What's your go-to color? 

 It's already May but rest assured that summer is still not over. Actually the heat is just getting started! That's why it's too damn hot in the Philippines right now!!! So head on to the beach with friends, frolick in the sand, and bare out your bikinis! Cause May is just the beginning! Heck, I've got so much planning to do for all my beach trips with different friends. Cause we're so lazy we just decided now to even plan something. Hahaha! Good luck to us! And happy May to all of you!!! 

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment