Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

HELLO SKIES OF BLUE

Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue.
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa.
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi!!!
Excuse me, thank you. ;)

Well, hello hello to my fabulous ACTIVE blog!
I'm so sorry for being the MIA blogger for the past 3 months (ehem college)... at least now, it's safe to say I can move on, with flying colors, to FOURTH YEAR COLLEGE! Wooohoo!!!  

And since there are no more school work that can block my way, I am back on this blog baby! ...and back from the hospital. No worries, just had my appendix removed. Hihi! 

And since it's the start of summer, I just thought of starting this post with one of my favorite songs from the summer movie High School Musical 2!!! The song is just perfect for summer and, well, it's the perfect fabulosity song! I'm sure all the girly girls out there have dreamed, at least once, of living a life like Sharpay Evans - I know I have. (Hey, you better love HSM!) 
You have to admit, even if she's the mean girl, she's the mean girl you love. (Like Regina George from the Mean Girls) Hahaha!

ANYWAY!!! On to the outfit, it's not really summer-y but instead it's a last day of school outfit, I guess. So I should have placed here "What time is it? Summertime!" (okay, okay, enough with HSM)


Seeeeee! It's perfect for school right! Preppy & fun!!! It's not too loud but it can definitely get you on the school's lookbook. It has just the right mix of neutrals and greens, and has the cutest silhouette; but what makes this special is those little details: like the fluorescent yellow heels, the gray and blue socks, and the red "clubmaster" sunglasses which gives this a bit of an edge.

Whew! Feels good to write again! Till the next post, which I promise will come soon! Hehe. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment