Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

PhFW S/S 2013: LEE COOPER JEANS

Well hey hey! It's fashion week again! This is actually a very special season for me because first, this is my first ever fashion week! And second, I was frustrated that I was not able to go last season, though I had the tickets, and so I was desperate to get in this time! The life of a social climber. Hahaha!

FASHION IS YOURS. 

 The best thing about fashion is that there are no limits. It serves as a platform to express one's self through the colors and patterns, the kind of fabric, the strategic cuts all over the ensemble, or even how the clothing wraps around your body. One does not need to be trendy to be fashionable, whatever you are wearing you  just have to own it! Don't let the outfit wear you! Cause at the end of the day, fashion would be nothing if it weren't for the person wearing the clothing. 

The first show I watched was by Lee Cooper Philippines! I have written about Lee Cooper before when I attended their launch HERE


Cause I only brought my phone with me, I just grabbed photos from the net to show you some of the clothing the brand showcased. :)


The show was opened by the Philippine All Stars rolling down the runway! 


Celebrities like Bamboo, Kris Lawrence, Rachel Alejandro, and a lot more rocked the show when they performed some well known 80s to 90s songs as the models strutted!


THOSE SHORTS!!! 


This was definitely my favorite out of the bunch! Have to get my hands on those socks!!! 


There were other celebrities who walked for this UK brand, but the finale was the lovely couple: Divine Lee and Victor Basa. 

Soooooo, next up! What I wore to the show! 
I must say that I did live up to the brand's pride: the UK flag! 


SEE HOW MY TOP AND BAG PERFECTLY MATCHES!!!


Forgive me, I was channeling my inner rock star! Haha! 


I was inspired by the brand's rock glam theme during the launch so I came up with this! I love how my outfit screams LEE COOPER!!! The jacket definitely gave this outfit the edge and the liquid pants fulfilled my rock glam mission!  

Top, necklace, and circular rings: Forever21 | Pants: Cotton On | Jacket: Karimadon | Bag: Rebel | Bug ring: Yhansy | Wedges: Primadonna 

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment