Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

PHFW S/S 2013: CARY SANTIAGO

Fashion is one of the most celebrated artistry in the world! Like any good literature, designing and styling requires patience, discipline, and a very creative mind. You don't just pull things out from nowhere. So it's just right that we celebrate the brilliant designers of our country, and the best way to do that is through a fashion week!
Cary Santiago is one of the most in-demand fashion designers in the country, even beyond! His couture gowns and evening dresses definitely epitomize luxury and glamour. His designs are very intricate and elaborate but are intelligently placed on very specific areas on the clothing so as not to go over the top. Defintely, a perfect balance between glamour and class!  

I watched the show alone and once more, I only brought with me my phone so the photos I was able to take were very blurry! I don't want to hurt your eyes so I took some from STYLEBIBLE.PH :) 


I just love the origami-like designs, very very beautiful! That's what I'm talking about when I say an intelligent balance between glamour and class. 


This is my favorite cause of the magnificent flow of the garment, it's as graceful as water. 


A huge stunning pearly white ball gown, the perfect finale!

When I saw the name Cary Santiago on my e-invite, I knew this would be the perfect dress to wear. It's classy, it's elegant, and it's got that peplum thing going on at the front which makes it more glamorous!

   

Dress: Apartment 8 | Nude pumps: Forever21 | Watch: Guy Laroche | Necklace: Wengski & Tomski

What do you think of my look?

No comments:

Post a Comment