Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NEON POPS


We all love the serenity and the tranquility of the province right? Well maybe not. :)
I can't deny it, I love the busyness and the noise of the city! But once in a while, it's also good to visit a quiet place just to relax and reflect on things. (Yeeaaah, I don't really reflect hahaha!) 

So we went to Apalit, Pampanga, the place where my grandmother grew up, to surprise her long time housekeeper cause it was his birthday! I apologize cause I don't have pictures for that. And because it was the province, some would think of wearing shorts, flats, and pastels...
 But not me!!! I chose to wear heels (well, at least they were wedges), a maxi skirt, and neon colors!!!

It's not your usual provincial outfit but hey! Fashion knows no boundaries right? My favorites in this outfit are the neon colors cause they made everything more interesting and they just popped! And this blue maxi is just beautiful. The way the fabric flows is just amazing, I feel like a princess in this! The white top just served as the canvass of this colorful artwork! 

Below are just some of the pictures I took when we were hanging out in our ancestral home. (Yes, I declare it ancestral cause my lola said this house is a hundred years old!!!)


Check out the life size Mama Mary behind me. My family is very religious! 



My sister brought her guitar so we could jam, but my family was laughing at me cause I'm out of tune. :P


And this is the interior of the house! It's actually enormous but these are the only pictures I were able to take. Yes, I know I lack a lot of pictures. :( 

Top: Herbench | Maxi skirt: Kashieca | Wedges: Gap | Necklace, bracelets, and envelope bag: Bubbles

What do you think of my look?


No comments:

Post a Comment