Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

COME AND PLAY


This was what I wore when I went to Tokyo Disney Sea on our 3rd day in Japaaaan!!! I just love how the shirt speaks what my mind was screaming the whole time I was in this magical place!!! It was the perfect dress to wear but I tell you I was freezing!!! We went to Disney Sea while a storm was in Tokyo (I know, brave souls right?) and gosh, I wasn't prepared! Good thing my mom had an extra coat I could wear to keep me warm! Buuut! Since it didn't really suit the whole outfit, hence, it was removed. And again, because of the storm, outfit photos were taken indoors. The background is a door in one of the restaurants in the Arabian Coast (you can say it's Aladdin and Jasmine's territory) Yes, that is why it's gold and has that geometric aesthetic. I tell you Disney Sea is a beauty!!! It's similar to Disney land but it's also different in many ways. I don't exactly know how to describe it but the fact is both attractions gave me chills! In Filipino, sooooo kilig!!! 

Anyhoo, as you can see, the knee socks and black booties combo are back!!! You can't blame me, I only do it out of the country since we have a different aesthetic in the Philippines, so whisk away! I'm warning you, it will be back again. Hehe! The collar is just something I added to keep the ensemble looking smart amidst the playfulness of it all. And finally, a ponytail... which was actually due to the requirements of the weather. Stormy or sunny, I tell you, the experience is totally worth it!!! Can't wait to blog about the trip soooooon!!! 

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment