Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

BLANK CANVASS


BACKLOG OVERLOOOOAAADDD!!! 

You know, medicine school, you get it. 

This outfit is one of the comfiest I've worn. I'm telling you the heels from Charles & Keith themselves are the comfiest heels I've ever had in my life. I love the simple shirt and pants combo and the 'hair away from my face' look. Throughout the day, I was far away from my typical struggles of pulling my shirt down cause it's too short or constantly brushing my hair with my fingers so it stays in place or looking for a place to put down my hand bag just for 10 seconds to allow rest for my forearm. But but but!!! Despite the comfort and simplicity, you have to admit it looks stylish and trendy still! 
Factors? 
1. The sleek bun which are seen all over the runways
2. The cleanliness of the color white and the strategic positions of the color black, which gives the ensemble its image of power and strength
3. The minutes of red which completes the whole bland outfit

White and red or black and red will always be a great combo, remember that! So when in doubt, you know what to look for. If you don't have any red accessories... red lips will be your best friend!!!

What do you think of my look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment