Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

TOUGH CHER


If you are a true 90s baby, you'd definitely know Cher Horowitz from the teenage flick Clueless, played by Alicia Silverstone. And when we're talking about Cher, of course the first thing that comes to mind would be her iconic yellow plaid blazer and skirt coordinates matched with white knee high socks! Any fashionista would die to have one of those heaven sent ensembles!!!

But since I am no Alicia Silverstone, I have put together an outfit that somehow resembles my peg for the day - only in a tougher context. Instead of coordinates, I decided to do a print on print using the staples black and white with a punch of red plaid (yes, the plaid is necessary). And instead of using adorable loafers, I have my trusty booties on! 

So now do you get why it's "TOUGH CHER"? :>  

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment