Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

STARTING 2013 WITH A BANG!

This is the work of Patricia Atienza. This girl is a multimedia artist! She is a painter, an aspiring architect, and now, she is slowly creeping to the world of photography. 
And since, I, the ate, is an aspiring model, who by the way only has one blank expression, we decided to collaborate and end 2012 with a BANG - a mini photo shoot.

Yes, I warned you, this is the work of amateurs so do not judge. 

  
Tadaaaaaaaaa! And for some of the blooper moments...


Here I was, trying to do a runway on the streets. 


Giving you a new year kiss! 


Tried being fierce but no can do.


Bang! Knocked your socks off, didn't I? Hahaha


What I do best - SMILE! :) 

MY FIRST 2013 POST! 
New year's resolution: UPDATE BLOG!!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment