Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

URBANIZED






You might be wondering why "Urbanized"? 

It's because I feel like this outfit tells the story of a country girl who lived in the city for quite some time and was able to adapt the urban fashion... Are you getting what I'm trying to say? Hehe! 

The denim shorts, the checkered polo, the floral necklace, the socks and the bag that's shaped like a basket exude the breezy and relaxing atmosphere of the country side; while the white shirt that's buttoned up to the collar, the pumps, and the rings and watch are the representations of the busy streets of the city.  

See how fashion can express so much? 
Oh, that's just one of the many things we love about it. 

So the next coming photos are just products of my vanity. I wanted to pose like a sweet country girl. :)




Yes, that is my awkward self. :)

Button down sleeveless: Lacoste | Polo: Freeway | Denim shorts: Mango | Socks: Bench | Blue pumps: Parisian | Floral necklace: SM Accessories (gift from a friend) | Belt: Memo | Rings: Forever 21 and Yhansy | Watch: Rudy Project | Bag: Michael Kors

What do you think of my look? 




No comments:

Post a Comment