Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

FARMER'S TYRO






This is the perfect outfit for you to wear when working in a farm... well, not really.
But it was a good attempt, right? RIGHT? Haha!

My fashion inspiration for this outfit is the farm life. The denim jumpsuit is a modern take on the denim overalls (the ever famous jumper!); I wore nude oxfords because farmers work barefooted; the sunglasses give the hint of the fiery sun; and I donned a high bun to make sure that no hair will be blocking my face while I'm working hard!

To add dimension to a denim on denim outfit, make sure that the pieces of clothing are in different shades of denim so as to add depth and avoid looking too flat and dull. 


Denim jumpsuit: from Bangkok | Vest: CLN | Oxfords: Primadonna | Bag: Mango | Sunglasses: Mint | Bangles and bracelets: from Vietnam | Elastic: Accessorize 

What do you think of my look? 


No comments:

Post a Comment