Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

QUEEN OF THE SAVANNAH








Queen of The Savannah... NOT! 
Yeah, I know it's a leopard but give me a chance please? :)

Palazzo pants have been regaining its place in the fashion world and everyone is trying to get their hands on them. I was fortunate enough to get them in bold leopard prints!!!
To tame a look like this, I paired it with a black fit top and black accessories, but to embody the title 'Queen of the Savannah' I completed the look with gold accessories! Check out my gold criss-crossing necklace, fits my kingdom, don't you think? (It looks really luxurious in person I swear!)

Black top: Freeway | Palazzo: Sarah Graver | Belt & necklace: Yhansy | Bracelets: from Vietnam | Sandals: Tory Burch 

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment