Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

TRENCH


You might be wondering why I'm wearing a trench coat right here in sunny Manila... that's because this wasn't taken in Manila. If you scroll down a bit you'll see that my last blog post is about my outfit shots in Japan. So yup, you guessed it right, this is a month's backlog from my Japan trip. I've got tons of backlogs so expect me flooding your feed hehehe! 

Anyhoo, this is what I wore to Tokyo Disneyland!!! At first I thought everything was a mismatch but for some reason, it looks cute to me... so what the heck! Sometimes, in life, the things that don't go with each other are the ones that are perfect for one another. Mehehe! Yeah, cite me: (Atienza, 2014). Mind you, this is one of my tiis ganda moments - it was freezing!!! At first, I really thought I could get through the whole day in this, but when evening came, I really had no choice but to change into pants. My legs would have turned into twin popsicles if I hadn't switched for a pair of blue jeans. Hahaha! And that's one of the rare moments I chose comfort over style. 

There are times, though, when you really just have to choose comfort over style, like for this day, I chose to wear sneakers and a backpack since I'll be playing the whole day in the happiest place on earth!!! I wouldn't have enjoyed as much if I had chosen complicated pieces. 

What do you think of my look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment