Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

CASUALLY


Today is a casually pastel day! Don't you just love the colors? I feel oh so fluffy and heavenly hihi! You can tell by the jeans and the white sneakers, I wanted to lie low for a while on the stilettos and skirts and trade all that for "normcore" - what the internet defines as unpretentious, average-looking clothing. 

But lo and behold, I faileeeed. I just couldn't let go of my histrionic self and went for sparkles and a white coat. Imagine wearing bright sparkles for a day outfit hehe! You see the short pink top I have on? Yes, it is studded with sparkles! I LOVE IT!!! Hint: when you're trying to give me a present, oh you know maybe for Christmas or birthday or Valentine's, anything with sparkles will surely brighten up my day! 

Despite the contradictions between the top and the bottom part of this ensemble, I simply adore how it turned out! You might notice, "I love how it turned out" is one of my go-to lines, that's because I really don't plan on this outfits. Sometimes, or most of the time, I just get pieces from my closet and surprise myself of how they become. See why I love fashion?? Filled with surprises and adventures!!! 

What do you think of my look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment